We are delighted to be offering sponsorship and advertising opportunities for The Worlds Within, which will be published in 2014.
The following opportunities are available:
- Underwriting the cost of printing and posting a copy of the published book to all successful contributors. IN EXCHANGE we invite you to write the foreword. Approx cost £400 plus onward postage costs. THIS OPTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY PEGGY LOVE
- Underwriting the cost of the book’s design or doing the design for us. IN EXCHANGE we will put your company’s logo on the back cover and give you a full page advert. Approx cost £1500 if we do the design, £0 if you do the design for us.
- Underwriting the cost of sending complimentary copies of the book to approximately 100 international schools. IN EXCHANGE we will put your company’s logo on the back cover and give you a full page advert. Approx cost £1000. THIS OPTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY JULIA SIMENS, AUTHOR OF EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE AND THE EXPAT CHILD. TINA QUICK, AUTHOR OF THE GLOBAL NOMAD’S GUIDE TO UNIVERSITY TRANSITION HAS OFFERED TO DO THE ARDUOUS JOB OF PACKING AND POSTING.
However, we have other costs to cover, each with a cost of approximately £500. If you are willing to underwrite one of the following we will give you a full page advertisement and a credit thanking you for your sponsorship:
- Publishing the book – THIS OPTION HAS BEEN TAKEN BY RNG INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTANTS
- Converting the book to Kindle and Epub format
- Proof-reading the book – THIS OPTION TAKEN BY JOSH STEPHENS OF ARBOBRIDGE, THE LEADER IN INTERNATIONAL TUTORING
- Writing a press release and sending it to 500 publications and websites (we will credit you in the press release)
- Promotion – putting the book on ExpatBookshop.com, soliciting 10 book reviews, creation of a YouTube booktrailer (we will credit you on this)
- Half page advertisement £250
- Full page advertisement £500
Only ten pages of advertising are available.
All sponsors and advertisers will be mentioned on the website with logo and hyperlink.
THE BOOK’S REACH
The book will be marketed to international media and websites (we have a list of 500), via Families in Global Transition and through social media.
It will be for sale in print and Kindle formats via all online bookstores and selected expatriate bookstores. All contributors will be encouraged to promote and sell the book to their own contacts and via their local market.
THANKS TO OUR CURRENT SPONSORS
With thanks for her underwriting of the printing and posting of copies to the successful contributors.
With thanks to Arborbridge who have generously agreed to undertake the copy editing of the final manuscript